Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fancy Jim Jams

whatiwore.11.30.11
Top: Express
Tank (underneath), Cardigan, and Roll-up Pants: Old Navy
Bracelet: Loft
Mini-Wedges: Payless

I've been on the look out for roll-up capris for a while and I found these when I was at Old Navy last week. They were having one of those pre-black Friday sales where their adult clearance was an extra 50% off. I almost passed these up because I thought they would look like I was getting ready to audtion for M.C. Hammers new show. But at $2.50 after the 50% off, the least I can do is try them on and if I didn't like them, put it back on the rack.

Surprisingly they worked out. They were tapered enough where I didn't have the urge to do the running man in them, but not so much where my calves felt like they were in sausage casings. (Large calves and wide feet are the bane to my existence.) Plus it's made out of this rayon material which is really comfy and has a elastic waist, good if you're going to eat a big meal. I would never wear full on silk pajama pants in public, but these come real close.

whatiwore.11.30.11_2


No comments: