Friday, November 25, 2011

Menagerie

whatiwore.11.23.11
Cardigan, Cargo Pants, and Flats: Old Navy
Top: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Gift from my sister

Hello there! How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was really good given the fact that I didn't have to work today for the first time in the past two years and I'll post more about it tomorrow. 
But here's an outfit I wore on Wed. when I had to run some quick errands. Now that colder weather has arrived, once again I'm embracing pants more often now. Sometimes, you just need something a little more thicker than tights.
I call this outfit a little menagerie because I paired this giraffe print top with some bird earrings. 




I would have taken it one step further with my panther bracelet. Unfortunately, it clashed with the rest of my outfit. I guess it be another borrowed from the zoo outfit to think out. Hmmm... exactly how many different types of animals can I wear in one outfit. Something to definitely think about. 
Well, it's time to sleep off the remnants of my Thanksgiving dinner and gain some energy before work. It's going to be a jungle out there today. See what I did there? Har har.
 
whatiwore.11.23.11_2

1 comment:

Cheeringwinda said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)



and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)



i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^ 

(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)
 

seekthesleek.blogspot.com