Monday, September 19, 2011

Calvin Klein Spring 2012

In the opposite end of the spectrum of the color and flourishes of Rodarte's spring collection is Francisco Costa's Calvin Klein spring offerings.
When it comes to clothing, I'm not a minimalist. I like all the flourishes and embellishments that is a part of a garment and I have more prints than solids in my closet. But I just loved the simplicity of this collection because the clothes speak for themselves. I also love how the clothes skim the body instead of binding it like the ubiquitous bandage dresses. It's sexy without being overt. Sexy minimalist is what I would call it. 







Photos from Style.com

1 comment:

Fabienne Jach said...

Just beautiful! I'm more of a print gal, too, but I wouldn't turn one of those dresses down.
:) f