Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Videos: Am I bovered?

If you have instant Netflix and looking for a new show to watch, check out The Catherine Tate Show. It's a funny British sketch comedy show starring (who else?)the hilarious Catherine Tate where she plays different characters, much like the Tracey Ullman Show. One of my favorite sketches of hers involves Lauren Cooper, a high school student who always gets into arguments with others and after awhile would start saying "Am I bovered?."

So here are some of my favorite Lauren Cooper clips including one that I've posted before that I couldn't help but post again.





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The Catherine Tate Show is on Netflix instant? That makes my day. I've been wanting to watch it for a while now but wasn't sure where to find it. Yay!  *runs to add it to the queue immediately*