Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guest Post: In Pursuit of Stripes

It's finally here! Comic-con! I have some awesome guest bloggers to occupy this space while I'm gone. Give them a warm welcome and don't forget to check out their blogs too! 
     
        -Stephanie
   
Hello! I'm Samantha, from SS Vintage, and I am currently crushing on Stripes! Fat, Thin, Black, White, Bright Colors, I love them all!


Stripes are timeless, and can go with just about everything! This season we are seeing them everywhere from Tops and Jackets, to Shoes and Hats, and everything in between. Stripes for Men and Women, in every color and size.

Here's some great orange stripes from the Marc Jacobs Runway-


You can spot celebrities all over rocking this trend!

If you're interested in Vintage Stripes, Pop on by The S.S.Vintage on Etsy, to see what I have in stock this week!

Do you have stripes in your wardrobe? How do you wear them, and what do you pair them with? 

Like Samantha, I think stripes are awesome and never go out of style. Thanks again for guest posting! Remember to take some time out to check out her blog and also her Etsy store. She has some wonderful treasures for sale!
   

No comments: