Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bookmarked

whatiwore.07.13.11_2
Dress, Cardigan and Flats: Old Navy
Ring: Forever 21

whatiwore.07.13.11

whatiwore.07.13.11_3

Earlier today, one of my faves Felicia Day posted a tweet asking for suggestions for fashion blogs. After tweeting some suggestions to her, I went into shameless self promotion mode and also let her know to check out my blog and added the link to my Guild style post. Anyways, later on I was on her blog to checking out when the cast was going to be at the Guild booth for signings and what not when I saw this...



She bookmarked my post! I feel so honored that she did. So much that I went all Perez Hilton with the doodle drawing on the above screen shot of Felicia's blog just in case you didn't see it right away. Haha. Maybe I'll mention this when I see her at comic-con as long I don't get all fan girly again. 

3 comments:

Samantha Marie said...

That's so awesome!! :) It was such a creative idea! 

Megan said...

I was so happy for you when I found out. Then I went all fangirly too and told my boyfriend to which his response was "Um Megan, I think you're developing more than a girl crush on Felicia" haha. I still think it's exciting though. Felicia even liked my tweet when I linked her to your blog. :)

P.S. I'm really diggin' your cardi.

Stephanie said...

That's awesome! Haha, that's so funny what your boyfriend said. I have to give credit to my ex for introducing me to The Guild and Dr. Horrible. He was a big Whedon fan so some of it rubbed off on me. I used to watch Buffy when it was on TV, but stopped a little bit after Dawn came onto the scene. But now I'm re-watching the entire series on Netflix again and I forgot how much I liked it back in high school.