Monday, June 6, 2011

The Coral Stripes

whatiwore.06.04.11_2
Top and Skirt: Gap
Necklace: Jewelmint
Sandals: Payless

whatiwore.06.04.11_3

After experiencing wacky weather on both coasts for the past couple of weeks, it was nice to have blue skies with nary a cloud in sight. I hope this beautiful weather decides to stay for a while. I was going through my drawer of striped shirts when I found this one hiding in the back. It's a nice break from my usual navy striped tops. 

This was also the chance to finally wear my necklace I got from Jewelmint a couple of months ago. If you haven't heard of this site before, it's like a book of the month club except with jewelry. Each month you get to pick one piece and they ship it to you for $30. The good thing is you can always skip a month and you won't be charged. 

When I got my necklace in the mail, I was pleased with it. Even though it's costume jewelery, the quality of the necklace is really good. I couldn't find any glue residue and the piece did have some substantial weight to it. Although Forever 21 is still on my radar for cheap costume jewelry, Jewelmint is a great site to check out if you want something a little more unique. 


*I was not contacted by Jewelmint to talk about their product. It was purchased with my own money and this is my opinion about the product. But the link is a friend invite and when you make a purchase through the invite, I get credits towards free jewelry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the coral and blue together! Now that I think about it, I need more coral in my life. I'll also have to go check Jewelmint out!

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Megan said...

You have such a lovely smile. I know this post is about your outfit, but I can't get over how wonderful your smile is. ^_^
I really love your skirt and necklace too. Such nice, summery pieces.