Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friend Friday: Outside Influences

It's a day late but better late than never. 
This weeks Friend Friday question:

A couple weeks ago we talked about our 
inspiration when it comes to blogging and so many people said that 
other fashion bloggers are a huge inspiration. But there are many 
other factors that influence us.
Check out what other bloggers have to say here.

What magazines do you subscribe to? 
                                                                                       
   Lucky, Elle, Harpers Bazar, In Style, and Entertainment Weekly.


Do you watch any fashion TV shows?                                                      

Growing up I used to watch Style with Elsa Klensch on CNN. Although I didn’t really understand it at the time, it was the first show that introduced me to the world of fashion. Then when I was a teenager, I always looked forward to House of Style on MTV. Would say Yes to the Dress be considered a fashion show. If so, I’ll have marathon watching sessions with the help of instant Netflix.  I also watch What Not to Wear and Project Runway.

Beyond blogs, what websites do you frequent for fashion 
inspiration?

I'll go to style.com to check out the new design collections and instyle.com or fabsugar.com for celebrity inspirations

Advertisements play a huge role in forming public opinion about a 
product or brand… what ads do you like and why?

I like the Marc Jacobs ads because they are a little quirky and I like Juergen Teller's photography.

Source
Source
Source

Do you own any fashion books?

I have a few fashion books that range from vintage fashion to designer biographies. I enjoy fashion and it's always fun to learn about the history behind it.

No comments: