Saturday, May 7, 2011

Beachy Keen

whatiwore.05.06.11
Dress and Cardigan: Old Navy
For your piece of mind, I did have sandals on.

Yesterday I spent some time on the beach with my friend Rachel, (thanks for taking my picture!) her husband, son and sister down over in Oceanside. It was also a really nice day too even if the water was still a little cold. There weren't too many people there which was also nice. Helps that we stayed far away from the pier where it's usually the most crowded.

Oceanside

I love going to the beach. It's calming to hear the waves crashing and a great place to people watch too. I hope to make many more beach trips this summer. 

whatiwore.05.06.11_4

2 comments:

Samantha Marie said...

Beautiful pictures! I love to be by the water too :) We live near a lake, and I grew up right on a river.. But oh man, I do love the ocean- Something sooo calming about those waves.. :)

Megan said...

You are absolutely gorgeous and I love the pictures from your beach day!

I also really adore your blog! I can't wait to read more! <3