Friday, April 15, 2011

Friend Friday: Graditude

I've only been participating in FBFF for the past three months, but I'm happy to help celebrate their one-year anniversary. This is such an awesome group to be a part of, so for this weeks questions are all about gratitude. 

This is the official one-year anniversary of 
FBFF! (I’m already moved just thinking of its approach.) So I wanted 
to do something about gratitude. We each have so many people in our 
lives and in the blogging community who have helped us along the way. 
It’s time to shine the spotlight on them and give credit where credit 
is due. 

Check out Modly Chic to see fellow FBFF answers.
  •  When it comes to be personally – I owe a lot of who I am to...
My family and friends for they have been there for me. To help me through bad times, give me life lessons, and celebrate the good times. But a special shout out goes to my sister. She’s a lot gutsier than me, and I admire her for that. There have been rough patches. But no matter what goes on in our lives, I know that she’s there for me and I’m there for her. Can’t wait to visit her next month.
  • When it comes to the art of blogging, I’m grateful to these people 
for helping me through some rough spots... 
I would like to give a big group hug to those that have given me encouragement when I felt like I wasn’t gaining followers as quickly as other bloggers or when I was in a blogging rut. Thanks keeping my blogging spirits up when I needed it.  
  • One blogging challenge I’m grateful happened because it made me 
stronger was…

Participating in the 30x30. I was really proud of myself that I was able to complete it. It also helped me realized that I can work more with what I have in my closet. The added bonus is that I discovered so many new bloggers that I would have otherwise never know about. The 30x30 was the domino that started it all. Without that, I wouldn’t know about FBFF, Everybody Everywhere, etc., etc.
  • To my readers, I’d like to say… 
Thanks so much for the readership! In the past year I have started coming out of my blogging shell and really reaching out and connecting with other bloggers. Whether it’s through e-mail, twitter, meet-ups, or an occasional game of Words with Friends, you bloggers have been the best. For that I thank you and leave you with this.
To figure out why the heck Rob Lowe is dancing like no one is watching, (but they really are) check out the latest episode of Parks and Recreation.

No comments: