Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Videos: Let's All Go To The Movies

I'm currently in the process of watching all of the Best Picture nominees before the Oscars on Feb. 27th, so far I have watched True Grit, Black Swan and Toy Story 3. But once I'm done with those, there's a whole slew of movies that are coming out this spring. Here are the ones on my must see list:

Your Highness
  
I'm thinking the movie will be like this:
Pinapple Express - less drugs + Natalie Portman - Seth Rogen + mythical creatures = Your Highness
 

Gnomeo and Juliet

 Gnomes and Shakespeare set to Elton John music.
Hopefully no gnomes are harmed in this movie. 



Water for Elephants

Yeah, yeah I know Robert Pattinson is in it, so automatically I won't be going when it opens. I don't need to hear the swoons of tweens and their moms when I watch it. But I like Reese Witherspoon, the circus, and period films. Plus I won't have to see him in horrible vampire makeup. 



Happythankyoumoreplease

I first heard of this movie written/directed by Josh Radnor (Ted on How I Met Your Mother) when it was at Sundance last year where it won the Audience Award. So I'm glad that it's finally going to be released in theaters. Plus it also stars Buster, uh I mean Tony Hale.


 Sucker Punch 

This movie can either be really cool or really dumb. I think I want to watch it because girls get to kick ass while looking super cute in rhinestone studded fishnet stockings and sailor style outfits. 
I guess you call them ass kicking pinups. Haha.



What is on your spring movie list?

No comments: