Monday, January 17, 2011

Purple Power


Dress: Kohls
Jean Jacket: Gap
Owl Necklace: Forever 21 
Belt: Old Navy
Knee Tights: TJ Maxx
Boots: Reflections



With only 20 minutes to get ready for work and lacking caffeine in my bloodstream, I surprised myself with coming up with this outfit. Usually, I'll just put on a sweater or a shirt/cardigan combo. Since the weather has been in the 70's the past couple of days, I wanted to wear flats. But then I realized I haven't shaved my legs in a few weeks and didn't want to scare anyone with my slightly Sasquatch legs. Seriously though, why bother if your legs are going to be covered up in tights and jeans. 
Unfortunately since it gets too dark to take outfit pictures after work, I have found a temporary solution. Take my outfit pictures at work! I took these and my previous outfit pictures in the break room during my lunch. I have to balance my portable tripod on top of a toaster box to get the right height, but so far it works. Plus I haven't gotten caught... yet. But knowing me, I will within the next month and it's going to be very embarrassing.

No comments: