Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nine Lives

 30 for 30 Items:
Gap Jean Jacket
Old Navy Striped Top and Black Skirt
Steve Madden Heels
The Icing:
Express Necklace
Thrifted Black Lace Belt
Target Swiss Dot Tights
(My cat photo bombed the picture, but it's cool. She's a lot more docile than my dogs.) 


I think I'm going to file this under favorite outfits. I have a affinity for stripes and almost didn't add this shirt to my 30 items. 
Did some grocery shopping today so I'll have all my supplies in order when I start baking for next week which will consist of Reese's PB Cup Blondie's and Bacon Maple Cupcakes (never baked them before, so hopefully it works out.)
That's one of my favorite things about the Holidays. I love to bake but not when it's 110 degrees outside. I'm going to try some new recipes and post it on here. 
What are some of your favorite baking recipes?

 

Also I found out that I was featured on Tanya's blog on her post about tights. Thanks Tanya!
Reminds me that I still need to do a post on my favorite outfits from my fellow 30 for 30 bloggers. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the subtle pattern-mixing. That necklace is really cute too!

Tanya Turi said...

Thanks for the mention friend!

Another great remix:) My favourite I think. I love the combination of everything and the necklace is in deed the icing on the cake.

My favourite baking recipes are from http://joythebaker.com/blog/ You'll love her!

Sara said...

This is adorable! This reminds me of Zooey! Super cute and your little friend there is awesome :)

Stephanie said...

Cute! I love the subtle pattern-mixing. That necklace is really cute too!