Friday, November 5, 2010

Last Call



Dress and necklace: Forever 21
Denim Jacket: Gap
Purse (Christmas gift): Nine West
Boots: Reflections 



This is the last outfit I'll be posting before the 30 for 30. On Sunday I'll be posting my 30 pieces and on Monday my first outfit. When I saw this dress on-line I immediately fell in love with it. I love the color and its whimsical print. I paired it with my denim jacket and knee-high boots. A denim jackets does wonders making an outfit look less precious. Which is why, along with the boots, will be part of the re-mix for the next 30 days. I only have a few more pieces to pick out as I did most of it last night while watching some vampire related entertainment. Yay for Netflix instant watch.


I also wanted to do something slightly different to my hair, hence the purple streak. I'm too much of a chicken to actually bleach and dye my hair, so I used the next best thing, a clip on. I have a few other colors that I'll add to the mix. 



I also found a new picture spot for as long as the trees a lush and green. At least I know I won't get playfully attacked by my dogs as I try to take outfit pictures.

2 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I love mixing boots with dresses. This outfit is so cute! Looking forward to your outfit challenge!

BarelyVogue said...

you look cute.I am now following your blog to keep in touch!!
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com