Monday, November 22, 2010

Double Feature

 30 for 30 Items:
Old Navy Blue Pinstriped Oxford Shirt and Wide Legged Jeans
Reflections Brown Boots
The Icing:
Old Navy Tank Top, Knit Hat and Studded Belt
Necklace: Forever 21



A slight variation of my 1st 30 for 30 outfit. This time I traded the skinny jeans for wide legs and brown flats for brown boots. I also added a knit hat for hat day at work. This is the third time I have worn this shirt and I've been careful not getting it dirty. But I got a little stain on it after eating at Chipotle, so off to the washing machine it goes.



30 for 30 Items:
Old Navy Chambray Shirt and Black Skirt
Reflections Black Boots
The Icing:
Express Necklace
Target Tights and Belt


This was today's outfit. Perfect for going to the library and buying a three tiered cooling rack at Walmart. Oh yes getting ready for my cupcake making extravaganza which starts this week. I'm halfway through the challenge and this is where the real remixing begins, since I have worn my 30 items. Well except for one jacket that didn't work out (too big) and that I'll be trading with another item. I guess you would call this one of my tough girly outfits. Tough because of the boots and studded belt. Girly because of the necklace that can double as a frilly ascot underneath this shirt.
I also mentioned before, there's another cool feature about my boots. Which they can fold down and are now a little above ankle length boots. My brown boots also have this special ability. So instead of only having two boots to wear during the challenge, I know have 4. How sneaky cool is that?

3 comments:

Sara said...

haha! Sneaky boots! Love it! I am really liking that top! I t would appear basic but look at all the ways you can wear it :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, are you still remixing? That blouse is a really versatile piece. Best of luck with the remaining challenge.

Stephanie said...

Hi, are you still remixing? That blouse is a really versatile piece. Best of luck with the remaining challenge.