Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Girl Whose Hair Looks Like This

I don't really have any Halloween plans, but this week I'm volunteering at a Halloween Carnival for the YMCA. So it gives me the perfect excuse to go in costume as...

Ramona Flowers









It'll be a 180 from my Holly Golightly costume from last year. The only thing is I still don't my costume all there yet. So I'm spending the next few days getting it all prepared. I'm ever the procrastinator. But if I get my stuff together, this costume will be awesome.

5 comments:

Sara said...

OMG so cute!!! I cannot wait to see it :) :)

Bren said...

So cute Stephanie! You HAVE TO post pics after!

xoxo,
Bren

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Great idea for a costume! I just finished watching this for like the fifth time! haha great movie!

Stephanie said...

Great idea for a costume! I just finished watching this for like the fifth time! haha great movie!

Stephanie said...

OMG so cute!!! I cannot wait to see it :) :)