Saturday, October 30, 2010

Funday Saturday


Here's a little glimpse of my costume. I didn't have time to take pictures while I was volunteering at the YMCA Fall Carnival, but I'll have one in my next post. The carnival was a success. I manned the tic-tac-toe bean bag toss and it was cute seeing how determined the kids were at trying to get tic-tac-toe. Everyone was a winner though and they still got a little Halloween prize. I let kids pick out from a treasure chest filled Halloween stencils, rings, tattoos, etc. I also saw the cutest costume at the carnival. It was a little boy riding a chicken and of course he was one of the best costume winners.
Today will be even more fun. Making the trek up to L.A for not only my visit ever blogger meet-up, but also for the Dr. Horrible Charity Screening. 
 Awesome day ahead!

No comments: