Thursday, September 9, 2010

Living in the Sprawl

Top: Thrifted
Tank (underneath): Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Bracelet: Forever 21
Wedges: Payless

I'm finally getting around to wearing this blouse I got from my favorite thrift store a couple of weeks ago. I should have taken a close up of the print, there's tiny polka-dots inside the polka-dots! I'm a sucker for quirky prints like that.


I think these might be my go to shoes for this fall and I got it at Payless at all places. Just your basic black wedges that will practically go with everything. I might have to get another pair because I know that I'll wear these to the ground.


I ended up spending my Labor day weekend doing chores and watching season 3 of The O.C. I admit, I do miss the show. ;o)

While watching, I came up with few observations:
  • I will always have a place in my heart for Seth Cohen with his nerdy/awkwardness.
  • I wonder if the casting director also worked on the Twilight movies, because season three saw the likes of Nikki Reed, Cam Gigandet, Jackson Rathbone and Justin Chon.
  • Despite her hard partying ways, Marissa never looked she was one drink away to rehab.
  • Ryan was certainly the ladies man this season. Hooking up with three girls during the season. Dirty! :P
  • I want Summer's wardrobe from this season.

5 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Your outfit is so cute! I love those wedges! I haven't been to Payless in a while. I didn't know they had such cute wedges! I will have to go there.

Bren said...

Adorable Stephanie! I always thought that Seth & Summer were such a cute couple!

xoxo,
Bren @ Chasing Beauty

Sara said...

I have never watched this show but I am wishing I did. I love her outfits!

Polka dots within Polka dots?! How cute! I adore the wedges, I spent waaay too much on shoes this fall but I realyl want a pair of those!

Sara said...

I have never watched this show but I am wishing I did. I love her outfits!

Polka dots within Polka dots?! How cute! I adore the wedges, I spent waaay too much on shoes this fall but I realyl want a pair of those!

Stephanie said...

I have never watched this show but I am wishing I did. I love her outfits!

Polka dots within Polka dots?! How cute! I adore the wedges, I spent waaay too much on shoes this fall but I realyl want a pair of those!