Friday, September 24, 2010

Leonida

 I found out on Sunday that my Lola Leonida in the Philippines passed away and spent the evening helping my mom pack for her flight back to visit family and plan the funeral. 
Since she lived in another country I never really got to know her, but it still sad because you know that time is fleeting and there's only so much time to spend with the ones you love.
So while she is no longer with us, I'll remember the times I spent time with her when visiting the Philippines.


R.I.P Lola
 

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am sorry for your loss Stephanie, I really am. It is hard to not know someone very well and still seem them pass. :(

*big hugs*

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I am so sorry for your loss and sadness! I hope your mom has safe travels. And that you all find peace in this time. It is very hard when it is such long distance. Memories are a blessed thing though. Enjoy them!