Sunday, August 15, 2010

Color Redundancy


Cardigan and Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: Gap
Necklace and ring: Forever 21
Wedges: Old Navy

I think I need to switch up my outfits a little bit. This is my 5th blue outfit in the past week. I have a (double) rainbow of colors in my closet, but this is has been my go to color lately. Plus I'm probably trying to channel Zooey's wardrobe in (500) Days of Summer as it was commented in my last outfit post.  Different colors will be shown this week. :P



I had the weekend off which was great. I enjoyed the slightly warmer weather, hung out with friends and caught up with my movie watching. Didn't go to the theater this week, but I finally watched Adventureland. Good movie and soundtrack. Not the most exciting weekend, but I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get to see Weezer on Saturday. I'm also giving blood on Friday and hopefully have a better luck thrifting this week.

Also don't forget to enter my giveaway! Have until Friday to enter.

4 comments:

Sara said...

You look very sweet in blue! i could totally see Summer in this outfit :)

Bren said...

I love this outfit Stephanie! The skirt is very "Summer!":)

I understand getting stuck on blue. I'm currently banned from buying any more blue dresses. I don't know what it is, but I just gravitate towards that color. I have so many blue dresses, it's ridiculous! I'm trying to add other colors to my dress collection, but everytime I shop, I inevitably end up with a blue dress in hand.

Lexie said...

you know, i really liked the movie adventureland. definitely not what i expected! did you know the lead guy is going to be in that facebook movie? i think he will make it quite interesting ..

i LOVE that gap skirt! ooo florals!

Stephanie said...

You look very sweet in blue! i could totally see Summer in this outfit :)