Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Won't Always Love What I'll Never Have, I Won't Always Live in My Regrets


30 for 30 Items:
Old Navy Striped Shirt
Converse for Target Striped Dress
Gap Jean Jacket
Reflections Brown Boots
The Icing:
Forever 21 Bracelet and Ring 
Target Socks

I don't mean to make my post title sound depressing and all, but ever since the challenge started, I've been waiting for my 23rd outfit just so I can use the lyrics from "23" one of my favorite songs from my favorite band of all time, Jimmy Eat World.  
Kinda nerdy I know. :P


Like this outfit? If so, thank Sara of She is Sara for coming up with this combination. At first I wasn't sure how the shirt was going to look since it's a little baggy. It's actually meant as a sleep shirt. Of course I tried just putting the shirt over the dress and it looked frumpy. Then I thought I should put some of my MacGyver (or should I say MacGruber) skills to the test and did this...

I tied a knot in the back and it worked. Not too shabby if I say so myself. I also added my denim jacket and since the weather is a little bit warmer today, I swapped tights for sock and semi-bare legs. I will definitely wear this combo again with my other striped shirts.
Thanks Sara!
 If you want to help pick out some of my 30 for 30 outfits, click here.





3 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Great outfit! haha that MacGyver/MacGruber comment made me laugh. And I love your owl ring from the post below too!

She is Sara said...

I love it!! You look perfect! I really do envy your wardrobe!!

Stephanie said...

I love it!! You look perfect! I really do envy your wardrobe!!